Puttering around Amman

Since the Aqaba adventure and Aaron’s return, we’ve been rattling around the Center. Aaron’s managed to get a lot of work done and is now plugging away at the last item on his list. Noah and I have been up to the usual cartoons, drawing, fort building, soccer (and now football) playing, and general exploring. I have discovered a lovely, private corner of the Center (that I can’t tell you about, lest my solitude be broken) where I escape for an hour or two of alone time each day (insha’allah) while Aaron and Noah work on their male bonding. Priceless.
Buddy Kim returned from the States a couple days ago and we’ll be moving her down to Aqaba tomorrow at some funny hour in the morning and hopefully, while we have the rental car, heading to Dana for some hiking on the way back to Amman. We have the car for a couple days, so we’re going to head for Mukawir the following day to continue the quest for John the Baptist’s head. Stay tuned…

Comments